Porcelain Veneers Sacramento
Porcelain veneers are ideal for many patients as they closely resemble natural teeth and are incredibly stain resistant
For patients who wish to resolve multiple esthetic concerns with a single cosmetic treatment, porcelain veneer treatment at our dental practice located in Sacramento may be the ideal solution. Porcelain veneer treatment can be used to:
- Mask chipped, worn and cracked teeth
- Correct asymmetry throughout your smile
- Erase discolorations
- Balance the appearance of teeth that are too short or long
- Close spaces between teeth
- Alter the appearance, alignment and rotation of teeth
The advantages of porcelain veneers help patients smile with confidence
This comprehensive cosmetic dental treatment presents a range of benefits to patients:
- The porcelain material can be color matched to mimic the shade and translucency of your natural tooth enamel
- Porcelain veneer treatment is incredibly long lasting, with many patients enjoying beautiful results that last for more than a decade
- Recent advancements in technology have meant that procedure can be perfomed with minimal reduction to your natural tooth structure.
- For some patients, porcelain veneer treatment can be used in the place of orthodontic treatment to straighten the appearance of their smile
- Porcelain veneers have proven to be quite resistant to staining, and as such can help protect your smile from future stains and discolorations
Porcelain veneer treatment involves the application of thin facings to the front surfaces of your teeth
These custom designed porcelain shells are permanently bonded to your teeth to achieve outstanding esthetic outcomes. Often called “Instant Orthodontics”, these thin porcelain facings allow you to close spaces, correct broken teeth, change the size, shape, color, alignment, and rotation of teeth with minimal tooth reduction. They are made of high-quality porcelain that fits over your natural tooth structure. They are the “magical” cosmetic dental treatment which allows you to have the perfectly beautiful smile that you have always desired.
Taking care of your porcelain restorations is very easy, as you simply brush and floss as you normally would, as well as avoid hard foods such as chewing on ice and hard candies as these can damage your veneers. With good care veneers have been known to last from 10-15 years and beyond.